Rules & Guidelines
Contest is closed.
- Slogans must be ten (10) words or less. Drawings should be bold, simple, and colourful.
- Slogans and drawings should promote reading, books, literacy, the library, and/or how much reading means to the entrant and his/her family.
- Entry is limited to children ages 3 to 13 who live in the City of Hamilton. Limit of one (1) entry per child.
- All slogans and drawings must be the original work of the entrant.
- Billboards (including slogan and drawing) must be drawn within the outline provided on the entry form.
- All entry forms and billboards become the sole property of the Hamilton Public Library. Entries will not be returned.
How to Enter
Entry forms are available at all Hamilton Public Library locations, as well as online. Entries can be submitted to any Hamilton Public Library location, and will be forwarded to the contest committee.
Contest OpensThu Jun 30, 2016
Entry DeadlineSat Sep 3, 2016